Thursday, November 12, 2009

iPhone and PALs

I just bought an iPhone, and let me tell you, the entire experience was a joy.

First of all, the sales staff were delightful, informed and loved their product. It was infectious. They took the time orient me about the phone, then I was off on an adventure. And soon downloaded my first app from the app store.

And here is where I want to link the iPhone to PALs. I wanted to be able to access PALs from my iPhone. No problem, "there is an app for that". I downloaded iTap RDP, and in no time at all, I was using PALs on my new iPhone. FANTASTIC!

I know other smart phones can do this also, if running windows mobile v5 or higher. But my experience with the iPhone was just too good not to share.

PALs, the leader in Assisted Living Software, just keeps getting better with age!

No comments: